The Voice of Choice - Available In Person or Remotely
Need a pro voice with a pro home studio? Brian delivers broadcast quality sound you can depend on.
From his fully connected HomeRun Studios (a nod to his love of baseball), Brian voices for projects across the globe. Clients rave about his stellar sound quality, reliable and clear connectivity and professional, dependable studio set up.
FOR REMOTE CLIENTS
Brian can record, edit and deliver a finished product to anywhere in the world. With reliable connectivity, you and your team can remotely direct a live session or simply provide specs for Brian to complete a final project.
Full-Service Studio, Top Notch Sound Quality
Homerun Studios feature a broadcast quality whisper room and equipment designed and tested by two of LA's premier sound engineers.
CONTACT MALE VOICE OVER TALENT BRIAN MITCHELL TODAY!
Homerun Studios features top-rated sound equipment and connectivity
Source-Connect Pro and ipDTL...
give Brian worldwide connectivity and two dedicated lines of ISDN.
- 5' x 5' Whisper Room vocal booth
- Professional microphones
- Sennheiser 416 Microphone - the industry standard
- Townsend Labs Sphere L22 Modeling Microphone (emulates every major Neumann, Sennheiser and AKG mic for audio matching pickups and ADR work)
- Neumann KM 184 Instrument Mic
- Audio Technica AT 4033 Instrument Mic
- Source-Connect Pro
- ipDTL with two ISDN lines
- Telos One Digital Phone Patch Interface
- Pro Tools 2019.12 Recording/Editing Software
- Apollo X8 Interface - Universal Audio console and Core Audio software
- iMac with Catalina OS
- Dedicated, Reliable High-Speed Internet
- 2 TB of secure outboard storage for retaining client programs/back-up files
- Booth camera for Zoom or Skype video conferencing
Brian has a travel studio to easily work from the road - a Macbook Pro with Pro Tools 12 recording/editing software, and an Avid MBox Pro 2 channel interface with a Sennheiser 416 microphone. Brian's availability is never in question.
Of course, Brian also loves in-person voice over sessions and happily records ‘behind the glass’ for clients at studio locations in Chicago and throughout the Midwest. When traveling, Brian often books studio sessions in LA & NYC.
"As a voice-over talent, Brian is a pro's pro. I've worked with him for years, and I've never had to do more than say a few words of direction to get to a full read that was ready for prime time. We've done in-studio, ISDN, and Source-Connect recording sessions together. He's always cool under pressure, which makes him fun to work with. If you're looking for a male voice talent with loads of chops, look no further!"
George Lampros, President
Studio 300 Chicago